Entire Web Design is committed to be in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation 2016 (GDPR) to ensuring that your privacy is protected. This policy sets out how Entire Web Design uses and protects any information by which you can be identified when using the website. Changes to this statement may happen to stay in line with regulation, please ensure that you check this statement from time to time and that you are happy with the adjustments.
WHAT WE MAY COLLECT:
• Contact information including email address
• Address and interests
• We are committed to ensure that the information that we collect is secure and prevents unauthorised access or disclosure.
• All information will be stored in a secure location and only authorised staff will have access to them. They will be kept as long as they are relevant.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
• From time to time our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, should you use these links to leave our website, you should note that we do not have control over that website. We can not be responsible for the privacy and protection of information that you provide whist visiting the site and they are not governed by this policy.
USE AND DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DETAILS
• We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have permission or we are required to by law to do so.
• We will use your personal information to bill and collect money via means of invoices and receipts
• We may use your personal information to send you important information about our services or server related issues
• If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing or emailing to email@example.com
• You have the right to ask for your personal information to be deleted by emailing us
• If you believe that any of the information that we hold is incorrect then please email with the correct information as soon as possible